UV Lights For Healthy Indoor Air
You can clean your home thoroughly from top to bottom including the HVAC equipment and ducts and still have a bacteria problem. UV lights effectively kill mold and bacteria. But it does a lot more than that.
This technology is manufactured for use in a number of applications including as a germicidal cleaner in the heating and cooling system. The UV lights are installed by a professional HVAC technician.
If you are interested in improving your indoor air, call our heating contractor at our South Metro Denver heating and air conditioning company. Rock Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. installs Honeywell 24 volt UV Lights. We would be glad to answer any questions you may have or offer you an estimate.
Benefits Of UV Light Installation
Reduces bacteria, mold, viruses, fungi, dust mites etc that passes through the HVAC system. One type of UV light eliminates these substances from the coil and drain pan. This is important because this is where they usually thrive. The other type treats the air that passes by. Complete systems do both.
- Works automatically. You never have to worry about plugging it in or turning it on.
- Cleans the duct work. The UV light cleans the air that is delivered to your home. This minimizes dust and other particles within the air ducts.
- Cleans odors. Pet odors, cigarette odors, and more are removed as the air circulates through the HVAC system.
- Improves allergy problems. People generally notice an improvement within about a week after UV light installation.
- Reduces risk of sickness. UV lights reduce viruses and bacteria that cause illness.
- Improves HVAC energy efficiency. A cleaner HVAC system means better performance. A dirty HVAC system is never as energy efficient as it should be.
- No ozone or secondary contaminants. No harmful by-products or chemicals are released by HVAC UV lights.
Advantages Of The Honeywell 24 Volt UV Light
- Odor absorption
- Whole house system
- Cleans coil and air
- Automatic operation
- Top Manufacturer of Quality Products
- Great Warranty
If you would like UV Lights installed in the Denver Metro area, please call 720-851-7625 or complete our online request form.
- How Castle Rock Indoor Air Quality Services Can Benefit You - More than likely you would not drink water from your tap without a water purification system in place. So why subject yourself to air that has not been cleaned yet? With indoor air as high as 2-100 times more polluted than outdoor air, you are putting yourself at risk by not making changes … Read More
- Common Castle Rock Air Conditioning Repairs & Problems You Could Be Avoiding - As a Castle Rock air conditioning company, people tend to assume we are hoping for homeowners to run into problems so that we have work. The truth of the matter is, we would be just as happy taking on air conditioning installation jobs and not having the customers that we care about end up with repair needs. In fact, we prove this by constantly trying to educate our clients on how they can take care of their cooling system and potentially avoid the hassle and expense of air conditioning repairs in Castle Rock … Read More